KingLawPublishing.com BankruptcyBooks.com TaxPublishing.com
CATALOG & INFORMATION
BOOKS & OTHER PUBLICATIONS
CLICK TO VISIT OUR TALENT
Deskbooks for tax, bankruptcy, and consumer protection professionals
Law & Practice
1. Abusive Credit Reporting & Rebuilding Credit
2. Discharging Taxes in Bankruptcy - Morgan King, Esq.
3. Abusive Debt Collection Practices - Morgan King, Esq.
4. IRS Collection Due Process Appeals - David Greenberg, Esq
5. Consumer Chapter 11 - Dennis McGoldrick, Esq,
6. Discharging Student Loans - 4 authors, Esq.
7. IRS Offers - in - Compromise - Morgan King, Esq.
8. Fundamentals of Consumer Bankruptcy - Morgan King, Esq.
9. The Means Test Deskbook - Catherine Vance, Esq.
10. Avoiding & Stripping Liens - Rick West, Esq.
11. Fees & Ethics in Consumer Bankruptcy - Morgan King, Esq
12. King's Consumer Bankruptcy Case Checklist Library
Also available - Combinations
13. The 3-Vol Tax Practice Library (hard copy)
14. The 12 Vol Tax/Bankruptcy Practice Library (hard copy)
15. The 12 Vol Tax/Bankruptcy Practice Library (CD/thumb)
17. King's Tax Article Library
Not in print
18. Innocent Spouse
19. Foreclosure Defense
20. Deskbook for Cannabis & Hemp Law
1 Vol. U.S. Bankruptcy Code 2018
PRODUCTS ARE SHIPPED PROMPTLY
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
Hard-copy books are printed in limited quantities and sometimes
have to be republished which may take up to 45 days