Product # 14 Release 2016 # 1 SKU 500-A
BOOKS BOUND OR THUMB DRIVE
12 books HARD BOUND $ 999.99
on THUMB DRIVE ONLY $ 699.99
BOUND & THUMB $ 1,299.99
CD ONLY $ 599.99
VARIABLE FORMAT - HARD BOUND, THUMB DRIVE, OR CD
Multiple authors & editors
ONLY $ 999.99 + s&h
or $699.99 on thumb drive
( $1,199.87 if purchased seperately)
12 BANKRUPTCY & TAX PRACTICE BOOKS
1. Abusive Credit Reporting & Rebuilding Credit
2. Discharging Taxes in Bankruptcy - Morgan King, Esq.
3. Abusive Debt Collection Practices - Morgan King, Esq.
4. IRS Collection Due Process Appeals - David Greenberg, Esq
5. Consumer Chapter 11 - Dennis McGoldrick, Esq,
6. Discharging Student Loans - 4 authors, Esq.
7. IRS Offers - in - Compromise - Morgan King, Esq.
8. Fundamentals of Consumer Bankruptcy - Morgan King, Esq.
9. The Means Test Deskbook - Catherine Vance, Esq.
10. Avoiding & Stripping Liens - Rick West, Esq.
11. Fees & Ethics in Consumer Bankruptcy - Morgan King, Esq
12. King's Consumer Bankruptcy Case Checklist Library
Also available - Other Combinations
13. The 3-Vol Tax Practice Library (hard copy)
17. King's Tax Article Library
Not yet in print
18. Innocent Spouse
19. Foreclosure Defense
20. Deskbook for Cannabis & Hemp Law
1 Vol. U.S. Bankruptcy Code 2019
To examine the contents of the books visit their respective web pages by clicking on "BOOKS" at top of this page (above the large "THE MORGAN KING COMPANY" logo)
The authors, editors, and contributors writing the books of the 12-Book Library are experienced and distinguished tax and consumer bankruptcy professionals