top of page
Morgan D. King, Esq.
Morgan King 925 336-9438
Message 925 829-6460
4. CREDIT REPAIR & CONSULTING
FOR TAX & BANKRUPTCY PROFESSIONALS
IN ASSOCIATION WITH
Rattan Dhaliwal, Esq. - Tutt Wynne, Esq.
Product # 14 Release 2016 # 1 SKU 500-A
BOOKS BOUND OR THUMB DRIVE
8 books HARD BOUND $ 750.00
on THUMB DRIVE ONLY $ 595.99
BOUND & THUMB $ 995.00 + S&H
King's 8 - Book Tax + Bankruptcy Library
VARIABLE FORMAT - HARD BOUND, THUMB DRIVE
Multiple authors & editors
ONLY $ 750.00 + s&h
or $595.99 on thumb drive
or both $ 995.00
BANKRUPTCY & TAX PRACTICE BOOKS
8 - book library
1. Abusive Credit Reporting & Rebuilding Credit
2. Discharging Taxes in Bankruptcy - Morgan King, Esq.
3. Abusive Debt Collection Practices - Morgan King, Esq.
4. IRS Collection Due Process Appeals - David Greenberg, Esq.
7. IRS Offers - in - Compromise - Morgan King, Esq.
8. Fundamentals of Consumer Bankruptcy - Morgan King, Esq.
13. The IRS Tax Litigation Desk Book
King's Consumer Bankruptcy Case Checklist Library
Not currently in print or being updated
5. Trustee's Powers & Duties
6. Discharging Student Loans - 4 authors, Esq.
11. Fees & Ethics in Consumer Bankruptcy - Morgan King, Esq.
12. Marital Debts & Property in Consumer Bankruptcy Cases
9. The Means Test Deskbook - Catherine Vance, Esq.10. Avoiding & Stripping Liens - Rick West, Esq.
To examine the contents of the books visit their respective web pages by clicking on "BOOKS" at top of this page (above the large "THE MORGAN KING COMPANY" logo)
The authors, editors, and contributors writing the books of the 12-Book Library are experienced and distinguished tax and consumer bankruptcy professionals
bottom of page